Humanisation at work will become a crucial factor for the companies’ growth and employee’s retention in the coming months and years. Being Hu-Man will guarantee companies a human vision of its business recognized internally for its workers as well as in the outside world: for its customers, suppliers, future candidates, shareholders and investors.
Hu-Man is based on ten principles based on three pillars: Social cohesion, gender balance and Inclusion.
To obtain the Hu-Man label, you will choose five out of the ten principles which the will be audited.
For more information on the Hu-Man ten principles please contact: email@example.com
Advantages for organisations: Advantages for employees:
- Harmonize relations between employees and management - Share a common vision
- Unite humanism and performance - More recognition
- Maintain it confidence in a long-term growth perspective - Outlook for the future
- Anticipate the challenges of tomorrow - Increase participation in the life of the company
- Nourrish a human image of the organisation - More work-life balance
Process to obtain the Hu-Man label?
Once obtained, the Hu-Man label will be delivered for a two years period. After that period the company will be free to choose whether it wants to continue for another two-years period but adding one additional principal to the initial ones.